Forest Order No. 03-09-00-22-08
The following are prohibited:
1. Fires, campfires, charcoal, coal and wood stoves (except using a device that is solely fueled by liquid petroleum or LPG fuels that can be turned immediately on and off with no remaining burning material).
2. Smoking (except within an enclosed vehicle or building, a developed recreation site, or while stopped in an area at least 3 feet in diameter that is barren or cleared of any flammable material).
3. Operating a chainsaw or other equipment powered by an internal combustion engine from the hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (except generators with an approved spark-arresting device in an area that is barren or cleared of all overhead and surrounding flammable materials within at least 3 feet of the generator).
4. Welding or operating an acetylene or other torch with open flame.
5. Discharging a firearm, air rifle, or gas gun, except while engaged in a lawful hunt.
6. Using an explosive. (Explosives, such Tannerite or exploding targets, are NEVER allowed on National Forest lands.)
7. Using fireworks. (Fireworks are NEVER allowed on National Forest lands.)
Read the entire article at: https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/prescott/alerts-notices/?cid=fseprd1027291